We thank you for selecting our practice for all your dental needs. We will try to provide for your dental health needs as thoroughly and efficiently as possible and just as importantly, as reasonably as possible.
In order to keep our fees as reasonable as possible, we strive to keep our costs as low as possible. One way to achieve this goal is to ask for payment at the time of service.
Before we begin treatment, an explanation of the recommended procedures and an estimate of fees involved will be discussed with you.
Our Financial Policy
1. We accept cash, check, Visa, MasterCard or Discover at the time of treatment
2. We offer interest-free financing options with approved credit through Care Credit and CitiHealth Card. Click either links for more information or simply call our office.
3. Payment is due at the time of treatment. If you have insurance, we will ask you to pay your estimated portion at the time of treatment.
4. Accounts not paid in full by the end of the month will be assessed a billing fee of 1.75% per month (21 % annual).
5. We accept patients with insurance from most plans. We are in network with Delta Dental, BCBS, Humana, Assurant, Cigna and some Aetna plans. We ask that you provide us with all the necessary information needed to file your claim.
6. If you are unable to make your scheduled appointment, we require a 24-hour notice to avoid a cancellation fee. As a courtesy we will call to remind you of your appointment.
Please remember the patient, not the insurance company, is responsible for payment of professional services rendered. We will process your insurance claim as a courtesy at no extra charge. It is your responsibility to update any insurance changes with us.
We look forward to meeting you and serving all of your dental needs.
Very truly yours,
Hilltop Family Dental